2012年3月24日星期六

Moncler Coats--------- A Few Months Later--------

--------- A Few Months Later--------
Randy 's POV
I heard a knock on the door . I look over to the clock to see that it's12:00at night.

Who's up at this time? I look over expecting to see Cheyenne , but she's not there .

I bolt out of bed to the door. I hear someone yell " Let me in Randy" . That voice belongs to only one person in the world, Heather .

I open the door, to see Heather , who look's like she is going to murder someone. I bet it's me .

" What is it?" I say .

" It's Cheyenne, ....it's okay she's in the kitchen eating as usual" Heather say sleepily .

Over the past few months , Cheyenne has been eating so much , poor Heather has to send someone over to the store nearly everyday .

" She want 's you pronto" Heather says, walking down the stairs .

I walk into the kitchen to see Cheyenne with the fridge doors open with food on the counter.

" Chey?" I say , looking at her.

" Uh?" She says not looking at me.

" Randy, can you do me a favor?" She says , turning to look at me.

" Anything" I say automatically .

" Can you get me a blizzard from Dairy Queen" Cheyenne says, smiling .

What? She wants a blizzard in the middle of the night in France .!?,Moncler Coats!

" Heather " I say , looking to see her with her face down on the counter.

" What?" I vaguely hear her say.

" Is there a Dairy Queen here ?" I say ,trying to remember if I had seen one .

" Well, I think there is something similar " Heather says, getting up to grab a phone book .

" Cheyenne ,uh I think that you should sit down" I say , moving toward her.

" Okay,Coach Bag Sale, dear" She says smiling .

Over the months , Cheyenne would have spells of pure kindness then evilness . Mostly me and Heather took the blunt of it .Kassia , she was nice too, but Andy on the other hand she was pure evil.

" Hey Randy, come here" I heard Heather say.

I walk over to where she is at the kitchen counter and all the eaten food.

" What's up?" I say and look over her shoulder.

" Well, I think I found one ....but it's about 4 miles from here" Heather sadly to me.
Oh, that's not good, especially with a angry , food - hungry blonde carrying twins. Also the Dairy Queen is 4 miles from here. Great.
"So , who's going to get it?" Heather says with a grim look on her face.
That's when I see the faint circles under her eyes.
" Heather,Cheap Moncler Jackets, how long as it been since you slept?" I say worried.

" About .... two weeks and since Cheyenne sleeps half the day and if I try to sleep ,Beats By Dre, everyone keeps waking me up" Heather says , tired.

" Wait just a minute" I say and go to grab the phone.

"What are you doing?" Heather says , yawning .

" I am going to call a favor " I say and dial the number.

When I have finish the conversion , I look over to Heather to tell her the news.Heather is sitting there with her head down sleeping soundly. Then I hear Cheyenne turn over on the couch .

Well,Monster Beats Dr Dre, how am going to tell Heather that a box of frozen blizzards are going to be arriving in the morning. And how I'm going to carry a pregnant woman upstairs and Heather, who is more than willing to kill someone who wakes her up.

" Hunter" I whisper, by his and Heather's room.

I heard someone get up from bed and open the door.

" Randy?" Hunter says still sleepily .

" I need your help" I say and shrug.

We go down stairs and after Hunter and me , gently move Cheyenne up the stairs , we go back to Heather.

" You go to bed man, I got her" Hunter said.

" You sure?" I say .

" Yeah, I don't want you to battle with her killer wrath" Hunter says and smiles at his soon- to- be wife.
I head up the stairs and finally go to bed. It's1:00in the morning.

Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论