2012年3月21日星期三

UGG OutletI think the best way to describe myself is to quote what others have said about me:

I think the best way to describe myself is to quote what others have said about me:

"[She] does not suffer fools."
-- Fifth grade teacher

"[She] is a natural leader,Coach Bag, but I fear her lack of patience is hindering her development."
-- First grade teacher

"[She] can be very aggressive sometimes."
--Seventh grade teacher

"[She] is very bright but has trouble communicating effectively with other children. She has a tendency towards being stubborn and I might even say arrogant."
-- Pre-K teacher

"[She] is a voracious reader and sometimes intimidates the other children . . .with her speed and intelligence."
-- Kindergarten teacher

Some things never change I guess. Oh wait, there's more?

"[She is] made of spun marzipan."
--

"Wonderful, passionate, brilliant,UGG Sale UK, amazing,Coach Factory Outlet, beautiful, thingamabob."
--MJS

Well,Dr Dre Headphones, maybe some things change.


I am a woman and a third culture kid and an Asian-American and a daughter and a sister and a wife and a friend and an engineer and a believer in liberation theology and a coffee addict and a reader and a thinker and a doer and a lover and alot of other things too.

You don't need my permission to add me as an LJ "friend" or to link to my public posts. I will however apply the harshest harshflakes possible to people who are disrespectful, racist, sexist or who make personal attacks against me or my friends in the comments. I believe in public humiliation and mockery as an integral part of the arsenal against unacceptable boorish behavior. I value the free marketplace of ideas and heated disagreements,UGG Outlet, but there are some things I do not tolerate and it will be very clear if that line is ever crossed.

Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论