2011年11月17日星期四

Moncler OnlineDispute stabbing fellow drivers fled eight years of living death claim

he called Zhang small (a pseudonym),Moncler Shop, is a fugitive for killing a fugitive for eight years, recently received permission from the relevant departments, the reporter interviewed them. photos before the accident to reporters:

Why do this drunk crying

3 月 10 at 0:00 pm, in the mountains of Guilin Street Police Station Alarm received from the residents: a drunken man lying on the roadside, Jiefang Street . Drunk patrol rushed to the scene to back houses. In the process of verification of identity, the police found had been crying, the police very surprised, and later found in a drunken thread east of the Sun called a fake ID, which aroused suspicion of police.

a few hours later, drunk to sober up, and faced police inquiries hesitant, incoherent. Tears flowing down the drunkard's face. Cry for a while, drunk slowly, said: Today you call my name, I feel both warm and strange, I finally get back my own. . When his father died young, his mother single-handedly put up with hardships and bringing up four brothers and sisters, Zhang 1992, married a daughter of the first biennial, a family of three lived happily ever after. Later, because of emotional discord and Zhang and his wife divorced, his daughter with his mother.

a small dispute Zhang murder

before fleeing, Zhang motor tricycle in Tonghe County to open up the goods rental health. Earn hundreds of dollars a day, the money is sufficient in this small town, he had to live a bachelor. One day in July 2002, Zhang and colleagues had an argument of a song, a song Zhang will be stabbed with a knife after drinking. of life. Zhang then spend money on a fake identity cards, to the beach Shanghai fisherman found a job. They then climb the 'gates of hell'. p>

Zhang in Dalian stay for 6 years, 6 years, Zhang company in a remote wood when the carpenter, the monthly income of 2,3 thousand dollars.

dare to friction with others, argue, failing to always be patient, obviously justified,Moncler Online, always silence, silent resentment, people thought I was bullied, they do not know I have a murder in the body, watching the workers happy smile, clamor, I can not say anything much dodging, I'm so envious of them, and they also want the same, but I can not to be identified, whenever my heart to see the uniformed terrified, of high tension during the day and work can also work through the long night is the most difficult in the evening whenever they hear a knock at the door or sirens scared I could not sleep all night, many nights were a nightmare woke up covered in a variety of sweat, the zombie life, really living death. back home, , I do not want to wake up, that is so friendly and warm. TV, Year ahead, he touched the end of a person lying in bed in tears: He desperately to earn money to buy wine, when sober, Zhang novel he thought of suicide many times: wine, drinkin cry, I fled away, and she is much more worried about me ah, the old man is certainly depressed and eventually died of. shame, I am unfilial, unworthy of the nether world under the parents, I am not a person. I think of her pains, and I fled when she was 10 years old and I want to hear her call me more than 'father',UGG UK, but I'm scared to even dare call her a phone, I am afraid that his daughter did not recognize The father was afraid his daughter because I do a murder fugitive father in front of friends and suppressed. wine, drink a bottle of vodka drink drank five or six bottles of beer, drunk in the street do not know when, or unconsciousness. The next day wake up to know, he went to the most feared, most do not want to go places - Guilin Street Police Station. I then back when the police call me real name of the moment, I feel at home, tears. Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论