2011年11月16日星期三

UGG Boots SaleBaby shoes recovered

Sunday , when and baby video , he grew up watching my heart with indescribable excitement and sad . Excited to see their baby is happy , perfectly healthy, grow up ; sad is that most of his days growing up that I can not accompany him on his side , and left the baby more than a month and would like him, but can only be endured .
not say uncomfortable things . Baby 14 months it! Father said on Saturday they took the baby to the water and soil, baby sitting , as usual supermarket shopping cart , and they found out when the baby shoes were missing was a beautiful and asked him how to throw the shoes do not say ah ? baby cry nor say anything ( it will not say it baby ), but he seems to be watching the expression of known shoes lost quite tense , and elderly people to bring him back to the supermarket Zhao Dong and cleaning workers picked up , baby shoes, never mind more than happy to see , his mouth muttering muttering do not know say , but a look that is very happy Jin Chang elevator shoes look. Think he felt like the little scene at the time must be very cute , huh, huh .
remember once my hour Diuguo shoes ,UGG Sale UK, then sat in her mother sit back yard bike fell asleep , only to find no home , and later my mother took me back a little to the Zhao Dong Since the days of dark so the way things look is not very clear , then I have very little ,UGG Boots Sale, suddenly found the road there is something very exciting ,UGG Clearance, said pointing to shoes , my mother approached a look only to find the stone , and later found not to find I also remember not invited , anyway, the impression of stone quite deep . After a while I

Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论