2011年11月1日星期二

UGG Boots[ Switch ] feet into the shoes of others - friends wrote

bus driver does not seem to care trotted my coachman, with a little smoke Yiqijuechen folder. Decades of experience has honed a bus, I, began inquiries by telling her no choice but to wait for the arrival of the next car. Snapped, throwing the girls to take off the high heels in front of boys. Side of the car people are suddenly quiet.
In fact, the reality is that we do not blame the guy do his girlfriend?! Problems, setbacks, frustrations encountered, all the unhappy experience of all things, we always say: It is not my responsibility, this does not blame me, I have no chance,UGG Boots, he does not understand me, he asked too much, He make things difficult for me ... these words, the responsibility for their own clean, as if all of their misfortune and situation, are the gift of others, others making.
we often confuse or confusion is often thought that their own needs, not someone else's. Carefully try to figure out, in such circumstances would be no reason to oblige others to do? So,UGG Sale, we need to get people's attention, we must take into account the needs of others. The most effective, the only, the specific approach is, we want to put their foot in someone else's shoes, see things from others point of view, think about the problem, to try.
I was very young, high educational level of parents are often taught me: a man who wants to succeed, to know from his own body to find the problem. I remember the words of the mother is very simple:
First, everything for the sake of others, to learn from other's point of view the problem, good to make appropriate self-sacrifice. And for the sake of others when the others were also reflected in the difficulties and setbacks, lend a helping hand to help. Good relationships are often mutual benefit, and you give all the care and help others when in need of help, when will be rewarded.
Secondly, to express their ideas, if subtle, humorous, simple, vivid, will play to avoid the divergence, indicating the point of view, not to hurt the relationship role.
When we ask ourselves: I do for my family to make her happy to do it? I can for my friends and colleagues do? when we think the problem and put into action, when our family , friends or colleagues will feel the feeling of being concerned about, then they also will bring more support to back to us.
put themselves to consider the issue from another angle,UGG Online, trying to

Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论