2011年12月6日星期二

Do not unreasonable and women

About unreasonable
husband: you do not unreasonable.
wife: and the reason you and I had never spoken at home is not unreasonable place. Say you are male, but also eight months than I do, you have to let me!
about money
husband: After I earned in proportion to you, I also earned a long time to stay a little more, so I have more enthusiasm.
wife: good.
husband: I give you by how much?
wife: one hundred twenty percent.

wife on his mind: Let's go play.
Husband: Well, where to go where you go.
wife: I have a mind to say to you also!
husband: I am out of ideas you never agree with ah.
wife: I do not agree with what is called the mind Yeah, and what is half-hearted! You have to constantly have an idea, until I was satisfied.
on center
wife: I have been in our family center in your home can be the center
my husband: I have been in our family center.
wife: you can be my center that center than important.
husband: Why?
wife: Because I am a daughter, you're just a kid.
on mood
wife: I work on the bad mood, we will reduce the quality of marriage.
husband: I will work mood is not good.
Wife: No, your mental capacity stronger than me. Because you are taller than I am, than my big heart!
on clothes
wife: this dress look good?
husband: good-looking.
wife: You perfunctory me, want me to hurry home to buy over quickly!
wife: that dress look good?
husband: look good.
wife: you will not want to buy me!
about to take things
wife: this bag you carry it with me.
husband: I took four bags, and you get nothing, the nerve to do?
Wife: I holding you too! You have 100 kilos of it, I get something better than what you get heavier.
on eating
wife: I eat half of this plum, very good to eat, you eat the rest of the
husband: I do not like plum.
Wife: No, you love to eat! You are not eaten anything against me!
husband: This fish is very good to eat to.
Wife: Your dirty chopsticks touched, who eat!
husband: I eat you eat half, I do not hold anything against you, how do you hold anything against me?
wife: it is. I hold anything against you that I am better than you clean. I am clean, how can you than you hold anything against me? !
on water
wife: her husband, I want to drink!
husband: I will give you tossed away. Hey, this cup is not in your hand Well, did not see?
wife: see, I just want you to me.
on call
wife: Why do not you call me? !
husband: falsely accuse! Today is not that a good thing you give me a call. Finally, I waited a day, or I call you.
wife: I have said, can I change my mind. Ai Ling said: Women have the privilege to change his mind.
husband: Do you change your mind did not tell me it!
wife: I say, my heart said, Who told you and I do not mind interlinked.

on washing her husband: for a while you do the dishes?
wife: good.
husband: how not to move ah?
wife: I have a headache.
husband: lazy dead, do not let you wash your headache.
wife: really! I thought of washing a headache.

wife on a walk: walk to a piece of road we have it.
husband: too far to get there, while the wife to go and not come back
: all right, you carry me back.

husband of the household: we divided the household division of it.
wife: good. First of all, men do it get dirty work, such as grazing, toilet brush, wipe the table ...
husband: this right.
wife: men outside, women inside. And dealing with outsiders live with your kid, to buy food, pay utility bills, take newspapers milk ...
Husband: This ... ... the line!
Wife: You studied engineering in school, I was learning the arts, and live with your kid things, like washing machines, refrigerators, rice cookers, electric irons ...
Husband: OK, OK,
That Wife: Do not worry Yeah. Kitchen smoke so much, can destroy the skin, and cook you have to do it
husband: tell me you do it.
wife: I have a lot to dry Yeah. I can stay with you, monitoring you, praise you, comfort you ...

wife of the opposite sex: I have a boyfriend, you can not interfere with me.
Husband: OK, I have a girlfriend.
Wife: No!
Husband: Why I know I not ah.
wife: I am a boyfriend, you can not do other people can do, I will not pick you old problems, and is conducive to a happy family. Your girlfriend, I acting by a small, jealous quarrel with you, is not conducive to family stability.
husband: I have acting small.
wife: a man and a woman acting as a small, loss of nerve to say you!

wife about affair: now the old TV play affair, you say, do you have an affair?
husband: no.
wife: Why?
husband: have you had a regret I have enough, never again to be second!
of sleep (a)
husband: So you villain, how you account for the earth child!
Wife: Of course, I have to stand up, had to stretch it!
on sleep (B)
Wife: Let's cover that double was it.
husband: Do not! That morning the next day your body all wrapped up. I did not cover vain. Or build their own right, and my heart at ease.
Wife: Well, you is their cover, until tomorrow morning I still have to be wrapped to go!

wife on the truth: You see, the girl more beautiful.
Husband: What is it nice.
Wife: What do you mean! Why do not you and I remain the same!
husband: pretty nice. . . .
husband: hey, you go ah, how to ignore me?

wife about the child: we have to a child.
husband: line.
Wife: Do you like our children?
husband: love.
Wife: No! You have a person like me!
Husband: Well, well, a person like you.
wife: that my children how can you not like ah,[url=http://www.uggonlineoutlet.us/][b]title=UGG Boots Sale[/b][/url]!
husband: we still do not have to children.

divorce his wife: If we divorced, the house owned by me, my money, I have to take.
husband: my money?
Wife: Your money is my money, what is your money!
wife: Also, your monthly income after a divorce have to give me 80%. Ah, if you marry again,[url=http://www.uggclearanceuks.com/][b]title=UGG UK[/b][/url], then I became 60%.
husband: wife, I will not divorce thee!

husband on gender equality: gender equality say, we have to home is not equal equality?
wife: the line ah. Men bully you bullied a woman several years. Etc. We also had bully you for thousands of years, it is true equality. Do not worry, another few thousand years, our house on the equality of.
of happiness
wife: you marry me is not particularly happy ah?
husband: do not think so. You are not unreasonable and do not work, you toss the old man, how happy my wife ah
: This is your happy ah. I am not unreasonable to contrasting your generosity; I do not work, they train you, so-called hearts are more than the body, so you do not strong okay; I toss people, your life was full of adopted more colorful, you see, your marriage will not someone's home so monotonous it.
Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论