2011年12月7日星期三

Looked cry

Love What is love What is love in the love of boys and girls who you know
that I tell you it
a boy he loves a girl, no matter what things are down girl , spoiled girl, because he wanted this relationship on a sustained longer
are girls no matter what the girls really wrong though, he will apologize to the girl because he wanted this on a feelings continued longer
but he did not know how much time a boy girl thing without telling the girl never knew what.
boy's family was not good so it
how many places can not meet the girl he was afraid because he lost the girl without the knowledge of the girl in the case of work has been desperately looking for work for the boy's hand a little loose
he bought her some clothes to buy the girl out to eat very happy to buy the boy with a girl the girl looked so happy my heart is also very comfortable
hard it is worth, but the girl who does not know these clothes used to eat behind the boy in exchange for desperately to discredit the girl up in the morning never
do not know a boy on girl said: You is more important than my life. girls faint laugh, said: do not believe. The boy was silent, after which they returned to their home
Valentine's Day approaching melancholy boy he began to think how to do this no money for a long time he thought of a way to not believe the other person from
2.14 there is one week every day girl called me and said: Do not forget her husband, oh, I must give a big surprise for you,[url=http://www.bootsugg.us/][b]title=UGG Online Shop[/b][/url], be sure to
Oh, I forget. The boy said: do not forget, this Valentine's Day I will make you memorable. Girl: Why is this,[url=http://www.uggclearance1.com/][b]title=UGG Outlet[/b][/url], ah, I'll have to forget every
2.14, not allowed to forget. Boy :........( tears) I try to. Girl: What do you mean ah ... do not you say is true
2.14 of ruining my mood and not allowed to contact me before to the day I am satisfied to forgive you (Having hung up the phone). Boy holding a phone
toot toot toot ..... listen to this voice say three words I'm sorry
2.14 only 5 days away from the boy with the way that other people can not believe (boy 2 rinse with cold weather in January with his body, rushed
full half an hour, the people have a cold numb) returned the boy's mother said the boy has a fever (a boy because her mother busy) give me < br> I went to an intravenous drip of money so the boy with their own health in exchange for a $ 200 a person to go after him on an intravenous drip of fact, he is going to buy the girl a gift
so hidden from everyone
2.14 to boy hit the girl's phone voice is very light because he is dying to meet girls and two boys who went for a KFC girl full of fun
the boy took the girl to the girl suddenly said: how so stingy on an ah you can not buy more,[url=http://www.uggsaleuks.co.uk/][b]title=UGG UK Sale[/b][/url], ah you look at someone else's boyfriend is a big bundle
a large bunch of you to see you. What if the boy did not say ..... after a while the girl said: what a gift , give me, I want to go home.
the boy is still very angry silence ....... go girl. boy slowly out from behind a cover by his body heat with a drift bottle .... one month after the boy cried
boy girl boy no contact and no contact is more angry girl the girl until the day the girl received a parcel wrapped inside
1 copy letter and a case a drift bottle card does not immediately feel a little girl opened the letter to my dear wife

wife I'm sorry to disappoint you Valentine's Day, a gift the day I carry around, then I am afraid you will think I am no too shabby out < br> Now I gave it to you, promise me not to throw away, has been placed okay, I lied, I said yes to love you forever, marry your
but now I can not sorry. I order you to live so long, that you gave me a living power, but now the time came, God let
passed. I'm sorry I deceive you one thing, you see cases of card know, I really love you, really, you really more important than my life
I did not lie to you Please believe me, if there is my next life I can do your boyfriend you, forgive me,
always love your husband
girl's eyes have been blurred, has long letter goes on wet, she slowly took from the box the case goes on a little yellow card, she did not dare look
struggling for a long time, she did not feel sure this is true, hard to beat her own, she told herself the pain this is a dream that all this is a dream card cases Write
the
advanced cancer live five months up to date turned out to be there
1 year ago
boy in addition to the girl lived seven months how incredible this is, I think this is the power of love it,
girl has been crying, and crying for a long long time, and finally fell asleep, she woke up to see the letter cried .............. < br> After the girl never liked others .................
Henzhao never used it today with the following ~~~~~
hey, do not reply to people without love, even if you only back a letter that immediately come to love your body!
wish the world a woman can find such a good man! Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论